Kellie, unfortunately. My parents didn't love me enough.
I'm hoping the smarmy comments were only mildly annoying and didn't branch into anything personal. Regardless of what she fluffed on about, it's absolutely shitty for her to have ventured into your own blogging territory, wank around with this non-existent wit of hers and to hide under "anon" no less. What makes it worse here is that you both frequent the same name site. It's moronic and has bound to have broken some board rule, surely?
I don't care how peeved I am (or think I am) at someone, I don't take it onto said person's personal webpage. Tabooness.
Actually, it makes you wonder where else she's been leaving her reek.
Anyway, tea and scones if you've made it this far. I have much respect for your handling of the smokestack. It was better than my attempt.
- The ramblings of an aspiring actress fashion writer.
Here you may stumble upon useless articles about my life, alongside other monstrosities including music, names, tattoo cravings and of course, fashion.
6 comments:
it's funny how you get so worked up about this
It's funny how you still haven't left your name, my dear.
I don't bite, promise.
Don't be scared.
She's been blowing rings around here too I hear. It's just not cricket and sullies a damn fine blog.
[Under no obligation to post this of course but I do empathise with the aforementioned infestation]
Cheers Kellie [Kelly?]
I'm glad I have someone to laugh over this silly little girl with.
;)
Kellie, unfortunately. My parents didn't love me enough.
I'm hoping the smarmy comments were only mildly annoying and didn't branch into anything personal. Regardless of what she fluffed on about, it's absolutely shitty for her to have ventured into your own blogging territory, wank around with this non-existent wit of hers and to hide under "anon" no less. What makes it worse here is that you both frequent the same name site. It's moronic and has bound to have broken some board rule, surely?
I don't care how peeved I am (or think I am) at someone, I don't take it onto said person's personal webpage. Tabooness.
Actually, it makes you wonder where else she's been leaving her reek.
Anyway, tea and scones if you've made it this far. I have much respect for your handling of the smokestack. It was better than my attempt.
Coro's on. Must run.
She's baaaaaaaaack! Well, to be frank, she never really left.
Post a Comment