The idea of tattos seems to be rather rife right now. Everyone seems to be getting one!Be it friends or teachers or people I pass in the street - what is the fascination with tattoos?
If I was to get a tattoo [don't really think I'd have the balls, plus my daddy would absolutley destroy me] Id' probably get something that really means something to me such as an Ankh sign [See right]
Although, I'd probably get it in Cobalt blue, much like this little sculpture; [See left]
It seems like a jolly good idea considering my passion for the Ancient Egyptians and the fact that this little key stands for life.Another tattoo idea is to have a sentence or phrase of hope or wisdon somwhere on my body. I adore Megan Fox's tattoo on her back which reads 'We will all laugh at gilded butterflies.' It's a line from Shakespeare's King Lear.
Megan Fox also has another well-placed tattoo on her side going down under her arm to almost the full length of her waist. This says something along the lines of 'There was once a girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART.' - I don't really care for this phrase, but love the placing.
Megan Fox's 'gilded butterflies' tattoo on her back;

No comments:
Post a Comment