Okie dokie, I am a very ambitious person, and constantly think and hope about my future. Where will I be in 5 years time? Where will I be in a decade?
This is the dream future;
ONE;
Get into Uni. This is my most immediate goal, as if I get in, I'll be going next September. I also hope to get into my top university [Birmimgham] and study the course I most want to do [Archaeology & Ancient History].
TWO;
Meet someone lovely, hansome and tall at Uni. ;)
THREE;
Leave Uni with as minimal amount of debt as ethically possible. [Even if it means me working three jobs all the way through Uni.]
FOUR;
Get a freakin' good job. Journalist? Fashion Editor? Ooo yes please; but then, I'd love to be an Egyptologist, too.. but they don't pay much more than 15K a year. Greedy? Me? No....
FIVE;
Live with someone lovely, hansome and tall...
SIX;
Get a kitty-cat. Oh yes. I love cats, they are so much deeper than dogs [although dogs are so funny and adorable.]
SEVEN;
Marriage maybe? That'd be jolly wonderful.
EIGHT;
Kiddy-widds?
NINE;
Buy a super-dooper cool car. I want an Aston Martin v12 Vanquish, s'il vous plait.
TEN;
Live happily ever after? Yes? Fabuloso..
So, as you can see, all very *cough* achievable..
Watch this space.. haha.
Friday, 17 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment