I can tell you're sitting at the edge of you computer chair anxious to hear about my sexy phlegm, aren't you? Well, the wait is over!
I have a coooooollld.
And not the kind where you get a litle sniffle or maybe a little cough a la Derek Zoolander after being down the mines one day and complaing of having the 'black lung disease'. No sir. This is the kind of cold that affects e v e r y t h i n g.
One - I have a constantly runny nose which needs constant minding with a tissue. Repetitive sniffing and 'snorting' is a result of this. *shakes fist*
Two - My throat is rather scratchy. Strepsils ahoy! Endearing little throat sprays on my person are an absolute necessity.
Three - My head is constantly pounding and is now hurting as far down as between my eyes and on the bridge of my nose.
Four - My tummy is all sensitive, but fear not! Junk food is still digestible. How very handy.
Five - I just can't be arsed with anything what-so-ever. Getting up? No. School? No. Well, I'm going into school when I actually want to right now... I'll just infect the whole class anyway.
Six - I'm coughing up phlegm. Mmmmm phlegm.
WHYYYYYyyyyyyyyyy?!!
Oh and new comment person... continue to post. I enjoy your opinion, as you can see from my comments in response. ;)
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment