Saturday, 25 October 2008

Half Term

Oh thank the lord.
Half term has arrived and I several things I need to do in that time;

  • Get all homework done and completed. Some good revision too would also be tres tres useful.
  • Finish the tidious duty of re-decorating my room. It's turning out not to be the glamourous transformation I assumed.
  • See HSM3. Yes, I am that cool.
  • Go to Drayton Manor on Tuesday for a friend's 19th Birthday. What an amazing trip that will surely be.
  • Get a first driving lesson - ARGH!
  • Listen to something else besides Lil Wayne; I know I love him, my brother knows I love him, my friends know I love him - let's be unpredictable yeah?
  • Think about anyone else besides Lil Wayne - seriously, help?
  • Get the BFF round on Halloween for some films and some WKD & Smirnoff Ice. Unless, you know, we be mega social and go to a Halloween party. Yeah, I doubt it too

I'm finishing with this pic; [Yes, I'm fully aware that Lil Wayne is in it] It is so funny, look how tiny and cute Weezy looks next to the fearsome oafs that are Slip Knot.


No comments: