Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Thicke as a brick .

No.
You are not Justin Timberlake.

No.
You are not Michael Jackson.

And no.
You most certainly are not a mixture of the two.

Robin Thicke, would you please piss off? Your voice annoys me to high heavens and your ineffectual little 'tasche needs to make a date with a blade.
Yes, your voice was featured on Will Smith's album 'Lost and Found' back in '06. Yes your new song 'Magic' is now featured on the Samsung Soul advert.
Does that make you acceptable? I'm afraid not.

Mate, do us a favour; stop trying to make it big and just crawl back into your wanabe hole, yes?

Thanks a million, darling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't listen... he has LOTS of fans who adore him.

Anonymous said...

That's your opinion. Justin Timberlake is nowhere near Robin's league. I love Robin Thicke and I can't wait for his new album. He sounds nothing like Timberfake and it is insulting to think otherwise. Justin wouldn't know soul if they made him spell it.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I like all three artists,.they are unique in their own right... I never understood why one artist has to "be like" another artist. Stupid. Also, Michael Jackson's speaking voice is as high as his singing voice.. Robin's natural voice is quite deep, and he doesn't sing all his songs falsetto. As for your suggestion regarding Robin's "ineffectual 'stache," what do you think MJ should do with his "ineffectual" penis?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! you're an entertaining writer, angry, but entertaining none the less.. BUT, FYI, Michael Jackson doesn't share your opinion of Robin Thicke... Robin wrote the song "Fall Again," that's on the "Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection" cd. No overnight wannabe, he's been in the game professionally since age 16, writing and producing for tons of folks. BUT--you like what you like, you don't like what you don't like... c'est la vie.

Rachael said...

Haha! Fantasic.
I loved the ineffectual penis banter, Faith!

I appreciate Thicke is very talented blah blah blah...but he is also new on the scene, especially in the UK anyway.

Naturally comparisons will be made.
I personally find both JT & MJ far superior to Thicke.

Gretchen - you are a gentlewoman.

Yey for blog-viewers!
*Partakes in cheesy grin*