Tuesday, 15 July 2008

10 Things I Hate About You.

Oh Heath.

I saw this film for the first time ever at the weekend and fell ever so quickly in love with it. Not only is it hilarious, but is also swoonworthy in terms of plot as it based losely on The Taming of the Shrew by the great Shakespeare himself.

The fact that is stars Heath Ledger is merely a bonus and melting coincidence. Other cast stars include Julia Stiles from Save the Last Dance, and that kid who was once in Addams Family Values as Wednesday's freaky camp-mate. *shudder*

It makes me want to laugh and cry and basically giggle on the sofa watching it with my friends. What's swooning over Heath Ledger alone what you can do in a group? Nothing my dears, nothing. [I swoon over Heath Ledger in every single film, well apart from Brokeback Mountain - but even then he has his moments, when you can understand the every 6th word that escapes his beautiful mouth. - You can guarantee I'll swoon over the Joker too, despite the craaazyness and mad make-up {which I hear Heath did himself}]

Ahh. My increasing obsession over Heath Ledger will kill me. *oo, ahhh*
Well, it won't - but it'll bloody well try.

Some 10 Things I hate about you pictaroos..




2 comments:

Vicky said...

You didn't know 10 Things I Hate About you before?? Shame on you! :-P

Rachael said...

Sadly not.
However, I got it today for my birthday from the brother so I am exceptionally happy. :D