Okay, I only really have two role models in life, my Mother and Jane Goodall. However, I have formated a list of celebrities I adore.
Mary-Kate Olsen
Why be Ashley when you can be Mary-Kate? I know, I know, how can I tell them apart to pick a favourite? Well, my dear un-Olsen-educated chums, because they are fraternal twins. They have distinguishable features. Well, at least to me anyway.
Mary-Kate is undoubtably the more talented one, she was featured in 9 episodes of the addicting and highly entertaining US programme 'Weeds', and is now featured in 'The Wackness' as an actual seen-more-than-once character unlike her last movie 'Factory Girl' in which she appears for a meer 30 seconds. Very, very promising indeed.
Anywho, back to distinguishable features; MK has cat-like eyes, and A's are more rounded. Ashley is the more curvy twin, MK still rocks the 'heroin-chic' look.
Ziyi Zhang / Zhang Ziyi
Beautiful, talented acrobat, talented actress, can speak several dialects + English.
3 words; What. A. Gal.
So incredibly pretty, she is like the by-product of cat-woman and Jet Li.
Featured in possibly one of the most beautiful films of all time; House of Flying Daggers. She also stars in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and the more recent blockbuster, Memoirs of a Geisha.
I just absolutely adore her pretty little face.


No comments:
Post a Comment