Friday, 31 December 2010

I FOUND IT !!

I found the jumper I've been searching for for literally months today, and that's not all......




I found it in the SALE. AND THAT'S NOT ALL.....


My MUM bought it for me !!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
I was literally going loopy about this jumper. Couldn't find it in the shop any more, couldn't find it online any more - what on earth had happened to it? God bless you Royal Leamington Spa's Topshop for selling my beloved jumper for £20, in my size, on a random spur of the moment trip to your town. It was definitely meant to be. And thank you Mumma for footing the bill! You lovely lovely lady!

Cannot believe my luck - I wonder if they recalled them or something? Even now that I've bought the darn thing - I went onto the Topshop website, typed in the code on the tag - and it apparently doesn't exist....
Oh well - far less people will own them then! Goody! More brilliance for me.

Seriously -this has made my day. I have cancelled my plans for tonight due to illness and generally not being in the mood, and also due to experiencing more than enough happiness and glee in one day.

I'm watching Sound Of Music. I love Julie Andrews. She'd so rock my new jumper. But she'll never own it, because according to Topshop - IT DOES NOT EXIST ;) Sozza Jules.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was obviously meant to be! Hope you have a fabulous New Year x

Rachael said...

Thanks Vicky ! Hope you're enjoying 2011 so far ! x