Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Wants of the Week .

Okay, it's happening again, not sure if I mentioned earlier, but this Summer I spent quite frankly a GRAND on shit. Well, not shit per say... lovely clothes and DVDs and CDs and cameras and holidays, but ultimately, stuff I don't need.
It might be on the verge of happening again...
The things I want this week are predominately from New Look...



I initially picked up this simple shirt to try on with a pair of smart hareem trousers (which actually didn't look half bad! The very first pair that don't look godly awful, but in the end I didn't really love them and put them back). But when I tried it on, it just looked so smart, so elegant. I feel a silk shirt fever and I'm not afraid to say it.

I also fell in love a cardigan so perfect it made me want to cry. However, they didn't have it in my size and so.. I shall visit the store regularly until I pick one up (they don't have it on their website suspiciously).

I'm actually quite concerned about the lack of cardigan on the website - I had a very similar scenario over at my old friend, Topshop. Ahem...
In October, I tried on the most perfect jumper, but on seeing the £38 price tag, I put it down. After a month of craving it, I decided enough was enough and headed in store to buy it - but alas, I could not find it. So I tried online, and couldn't find it there, either. God knows what has happened to that perfect jumper, but I still crave it daily. I'm going into New Look tomorrow to see if I can find that cardi again. At £26 and in a gorgeous orangey-mustardy-fawny colour, I need it hanging in my wardrobe; which reminds me...

Today I bought this gorgeous satin navy/dark grey shirt in the Debenhams sale.


I've had my eye on it since I started working there in September, now a sale has come on and I managed to snap it up for £14. Thanks staff discount! Seriously, I'm crazy about silk/satin shirts right now. I just want to raid Topshop's gorgeous collection in all of it's lovely colours.

In other wants..

Beauty and the Beast on DVD. Honestly, I'm shocked no-one thought to buy it for me for Christmas. So... I'm going to need a copy.

So technically, that concludes my wants for now... although I will be wanting some paint for my room because quite frankly, the current appearance of my bedroom bores me to tears... oh and also I'll need money for coffee dates and nights out. So I'll probably be spending another £100 before Christmas is out. Oh dear.

No comments: