Is the world ending? No.
But I am leaving school right? Yeah.
So the world is definitely over then? Oh, I suppose.
Last week next week. Then I'm on my own. Revision, exams.
Everything I've ever known finishes on June 19th.
Then it's over. What to do? Sims 2? Miami Ink? Sunbathing? Sleep? All of the previous?
One thing's for certain, I'll bloody well do what I want, and I won't feel the least bit sorry. Nuh-uh. Nada.
It's terribly strange really. You go through all 13 years of your school life never doubting, or experiencing real fear. You simply glide through, a few worries about schoolwork here and there, a total hatred about having to go school constantly, but when that is over what happens? Do you automatically become more responsible? Intelligent? Do you suddenly know what a mortgage is, what debt feels like, how to work a tumble dryer?
I don't want to.
I don't want to at all.
I want Summer to continue, with the birds in the sky and the freedom to be complacent.
However, complacency is death; I'll never be complacent.
Sunday, 17 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment