Yes, it seems like yesterday that I made this little blog, and yet it is already a year old. I wonder how many more years I can keep it going for? I wonder how it will change?
Hopefully lots more years! Your blog is definitely- along with Poesy ;) one of my favourites. Probably becuase early on I realised we shared a mutual love for Skins, Kate Moss and Girl Crushes which my friends just don't understand. Keep up the blogging... Beth x
- The ramblings of an aspiring actress fashion writer.
Here you may stumble upon useless articles about my life, alongside other monstrosities including music, names, tattoo cravings and of course, fashion.
2 comments:
Hopefully lots more years!
Your blog is definitely- along with Poesy ;) one of my favourites.
Probably becuase early on I realised we shared a mutual love for Skins, Kate Moss and Girl Crushes which my friends just don't understand.
Keep up the blogging...
Beth x
Aww, thank you !
You've made my day, dear Beth :)
x
Post a Comment