Ever sat a mock three hour exam in a room with no windows?
Ever, after an hour needed to nip outside for a wee and to catch some fresh air?
Ever, about half an hour after that, began to feel a terrible stomach ache, felt faint, and ran to the nearest loo, but couldn't because you suddenly realised that you were literally blinded by your pain and everything was going black?
Ever, when you finally found the door and entered the nearest cubicle, collapsed onto the toilet seat?
Ever found that not only are you blind now, you are deaf too and can only hear echos and yourself breathing?
Ever not been able to hold yourself up, physically collapsing all over the place?
Ever felt like it was never going to end?
I have. Mum came and picked me up and I told Mrs Weisz I'd finish it off at home. (Which I haven't, by the way.)
Yesterday afternoon was bad, bad, bad.
Friday, 8 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment