I love the 'chat' option on Tumblr. It lets you write a little script. It's adorable. I just posted the following 'chat' over at my tumblr site ( www.prettyinky.tumblr.com ) and realised that it had absolutely no place there - but I just had to use that amazing 'chat' option. So cool. Anyway, here it is.
MUM: I wonder why on earth they chose this guy for Doctor Who. I hope they have a special show on it, because it's baffling me. Just why have they chosen him?
ME: *sigh* I don't know, Mum.
BROTHER: His face looks like, you know, like that girl in Grey's Anatomy who had her face smashed in with a pole.
ME: Whaat?
MUM: Yeah! Yeah, he does! Haha.
ME: Ha, I can't believe you just said that, you're both so cruel.
MUM: But doesn't he, Rachael?
ME: No?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment