Fashion is a matter to be taken seriously, at least for me anyway.
I, like almost everyone else I know, cannot afford the high-fashion, pages-of-Vogue-like brands, mainly because I am 16, but arguably because I am simply not made of money. However, to be fashionable, you do not need to be made of money in the slightest. Some of my favourite pieces of clothing cost little more than £10. I spend a little more on shoes and accessories because they make the outfit; but besides all of this - I am actually incredibly unorganized when it comes to chosing what to wear. I normally just decide on the day, or scramble some material from the ironing basket.
Yes, I'm lazy when it comes to my style, but so are some of my most-loved fashion icons. They include the forever anorexic-burdened, herion-chic minature that is Mary-Kate Olsen, the popular Channel 4 presenter Alexa Chung and supermodel of the moment - Agyness Deyn [pronounced like Agnes Dean.]
I fully hope to one-day write for my dream publishing company - Condé Nast. Condé Nast make Vanity Fair, Vogue & Tatler - some of my favourite magazines On. This. Earth. It would be a an absolute pinch-skin moment for me. As a past dream sadly became recognized as ultimately impossible to me this time last year - I am now working on Dream Nombre Deux - becoming a successful Fashion Writer.
[For info on Dream Nombre Trois, stay tuned...]
I thought I'd end this with some new fashion photographs I came across this very morn;

No comments:
Post a Comment