Thursday, 19 June 2008

For goodness sake.


Get a hold of your life, woman. You are 22 years old with a 9 month old daughter - surely you should be relaxing and planning to get on-board again with your shameful career, not stressing yourself with another pregnancy. I miss the days when you sang your little, welsh heart out for us all to enjoy. Oh the good, old days.


Yes, Charlotte Church is expecting her second child with her rugby-playing hunk, Gavin Henson. This baby, when born, will be a mere 18 months younger than the couples first child, daughter Ruby Megan. A bundle of joy, I'm sure - but surely too much too soon?

The couple, aged 22 and 26, who aren't married, are apparently 'thrilled' and 'delighted' with the news.
However, I can only draw comparisons to Britney Spears, who had two sons within a similar gap and soon after split from her husband and baby daddy, Kevin Federline.
Hopefully things go better for this couple and their second child. I'm hoping for a wonderfully Welsh name.
Gwyneth Carys, Hugh Gethin and Angharad Rhiannwyn anyone?

No comments: