Monday, 5 July 2010

The Week Ahead .

This week is gonna be a good one, I can feel it in my left toe.
So:

Mon - Today - Nothing much, but possibly picking up my new sets of glasses in time for my holidays.
Tues - Again nothing much, maybe a bit of shopping for the hols.
Wed - Birmingham with BFF for shopping and then Gatecrasher ♥
Thurs - Brother's Prom - I think I'm more excited than him :)
Fri - Last minute mental work-out day in time for hols.
Sat - Last minute shopping day for hols
Sun - SPAIN ♥

WAAHAHHHHHHHHH !! So excited.
Then while in Spain I have my birthday ! I've told my parents to leave any presents they're unsure about packing and bringing back here for me after the holiday. - I really don't care about presents this year, because I'll be in Spain anyway - I'll be in happy mode regardless :) Plus my parents have forked out a fortune on me this year - so I've only asked for some Chanel perfume and a nice card :) Aren't I good ?

1 comment:

Beth Ruby said...

HAVE FUN IN SPAIN AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Ah you must be so excited :')
Hope you have an amazing time.
Much blogging love xx