Friday, 2 July 2010

Duh-vuh-duhs + Cradle snatchers .

I've realised that I only need Beauty & The Beast and Mulan on DVD to own all the original animation Disney films that I care about.

I'm going to get them this Summer, although I don't think that Beauty & The Beast is out on DVD yet... and I also really want Kick Ass on DVD so I might need to set aside some moulah for that.

Oh golly, speaking of Kick Ass - I fell a bit in love with that main Kick Ass guy and so IMDBed him and not only is the 20 year old engaged, but his fiance is pregnant...
But it doesn't stop there..







She's 43.

Yeah... I know. I wonder where down the line he'll realise that he probably jumped into this too quickly, and I also wonder when she'll look in the mirror and realise what a frigging cradle-snatcher she is. I don't care if they're in love, it's highly impractical. When poor Aaron (for that is his name) is middle aged, she'll be receiving her pension. It's a bit perverted on both parts.

Anywhoo. Yeah, DVDs; Beauty & The Beast + Mulan + Kick Ass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to say that he is extremely gorgeous. And do you know that he is actually british. But when he is 40 she will be around 63.

Rachael said...

Of course I'm aware that the man's British! That's partly what makes him so attractive - that we're the same nationality .
Thanks for your comment :)

Beth Ruby said...

Yes but Sam Taylor Wood is AMAZING.
Gotta give her kudos for managing to nab the fitty that is Aaron Johnson, no matter what her age is ;)

And have you seen Nowhere Boy?
It was directed by her and stars him so expect lots of lingering shots of his beautiful face- it's a MUST SEE!

xoxo