It's crazy how in a completely different country how you can sleep for about 12 hours a night and feel like it's completely the norm.
I'll tell you what I missed though - being able to wear my favourite jumper (which I brought with me begging for a rainy day). It's only a thin jumper, so I had high hopes - but no sir. Every day we hoped for an overcast day so that we could go walking about without fear of passing out and dying on the street,. I remember when we complained a couple of weeks ago when temperatures were reaching around 26 degrees... in Espana it was just under 40. Absolutely scorching.
One of the things I love about Spain is the SHOPPING. Yes, I hate shopping here, because it's monotonous and dull and incredibly stuffy. In Spain it's incredible - every single shop is so stylish and individual and on trend. It's like having 20 Topshops one right after another, all reasonably priced. Absolute heaven.
Whilst in Spain I celebrated my 19th Birthday (gosh, how scary) and it was EPIC.
You'll never, ever, ever believe what my lovely parents got me... ready ? No there's no way you're possibly ready... give yourself another minute or two...
Ready ?
YES :)
Alexander McQueen Scull Scarf. My parents went and bought me a genuine, gorgeous Alexander McQueen Scull Scarf. I nearly wet myself with glee ! I also got Chanel Chance perfume (the green one) and some jewellery. It was such a good birthday! Then we went shopping :) Perfect day.
And then we came home. And all was dull and boring again. I'm literally bored ALL THE TIME. Today I was so bored I cleaned the entire kitchen. I even mopped and sweeped and disinfected everything. I might just carry on reading my book. I bought Lucky by Alice Sebold at the market on Saturday, and got straight into it... it's not a particularly large book so I hope to finish it this week, and then I can get the last Alice Sebold book, Almost Moon, at the market this Saturday. Perfecto.
So yeah, Spain, hothothot, birthday, McQMcQMcQ, happyhappyhappy, home, dull, bored. But hey, at least I've had the opportunity to wear my favourite jumper :)
No comments:
Post a Comment