Tuesday, 17 November 2009

New Moon in LA.

Some of my faves from the New Moon LA premiere.

Dakota Fanning .
Photobucket

Gorgeous in Valentino. What a beautiful little lady she's turned out to be. Normally child actors get a bit mis-shapen and sort of grow out of their cuteness, ending up looking just plain weird (just look at Macaulay Culkin). But Dakota's just as lovely-looking as she was in War of the Worlds.

Noot Seear .
Photobucket

Looking dapper in a colourful dress. She'll be in everything soon - just watch this space.

Taylor Lautner & Kristen Stewart .
Photobucket

CUUUTE ♥ And Kristen Stewart is smiling. Cannot believe my eyes. Jacob Taylor looks smart and dashing as always - another child actor who has turned out well. (He was the one with impeccably white teeth in Cheaper by the Dozen 2. No, I didn't enjoy the film either.)

2 comments:

Beth Ruby said...

Taylo was in Cheaper by the Dozen 2?! Haha I have that on dvd (yes i am so cool) will have to look out for him next time I watch it ;)
Cant believe how mature Dakota looks as well btw and of course her dress is beautiful.
Oh and hope it ok but I just linked you on my new post on Robert Pattinson, haha I just had to quote your "twi-hard" phrase.
Awesome post
xx

Rachael said...

Yeah, he was. Very cute. He was the one that dated 'Sarah Baker' - you know, the tomboy one of the dozen ?

xx