So, I'm a published journalist. Oh yeah. Did I not mention that ?
http://www.redbrickonline.co.uk/lifestyle/catwalk-twilight-trends/
I got into the Student Newspaper, yey, yey ! But that was last week, this week I'm way too busy to even contemplate writing for it. Maybe next week.
Speaking of Twilight - New Moon comes out on the 20th. Im so Team Jacob it's physically unbelievable. JAYYYYYCUB. Woopdedoop. Who wants a pretty boy when you can have a wolf ?
I'm majorly tempted to buy this t-shirt;

Of course there were the obvious 'I ♥ JB' and the too twi-hard 'TEAM JACOB' t-shirts and hoodies, but this one is discreet, yet blatantly obvious to a Twilight fan. Niiice. Should I? I'd definitely get it in red -in time for Christmas ;)
1 comment:
Congrats on getting into the student newspaper :)
Haha and yes that tee looks awesome, nice and subtle lol
Oh and I am totally Team Jacob as well (haha I am so sad) he is so much funnier/more interesting/generally cooler than Edward :P
xx
Post a Comment