I'm ill. Seriously ill. I've got a very certain, very deadly form of Flu ( NO, I DO NOT HAVE SWINE FLU, BIRD FLU, OR ANY OTHER PANDEMIC ). I just feel like death.
Quite truthfully.
On a more up-beat tone, my course is going swimmingly. I'm really enjoying it. Got quite a bit of homework though, which I aim to filter through tomorrow (too ill today to concentrate properly, plus, I'd only cough up my guts all over my work).
I just want/need to sleep. You don't cough or sniff when you're asleep; you're oblivious to everything when you're asleep. This is a plan, I will get right on it when I'm done with this post.
You know what? I'm majorly over-excited about the romance blossoming between Katy Perry and Russell Brand. Unnecessarily so. I just can't imagine a cooler couple (apart, of course from Mossy&Deppster). Oh yeaaahhh.
I knew this post would be diabolical. I just needed an update and so updated addressing my life, current state of mind and shrivelling care for anything apart from myself on this merry day.
Night.
Saturday, 3 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you feel better soon!
And yeah I hope Katy and Russell last longer than Kate and Johnny...
Love your new header by the way!
xx
Post a Comment