Friday, 23 October 2009

Funny, I didn't see any phlegm...

I'm still ill, but first, I want to describe briefly the last couple of weeks for you.

After I wrote my last post about feeling ill and eating everything orange, I went home. For a week.
I rang my mother, she booked me an appointment at home, dad picked me up, the doctor prescribed antibiotics for sinusitis, and I went home. I was so ill I can't even describe it to you. So glad that I was safe at home, otherwise I would have majorly suffered here at Uni. I could hardly stand up due to being so unbalanced.

So I got back 2 Saturdays ago, and was still a bit ill, but then I felt better and my sinuses weren't blocked anymore. Then last weekend I went home again not because of any illness, but because all the girls in the flat were going home for the weekend and I would have been as bored as a zoo animal. So I went home, too. And I came back on Monday, feeling a bit down with a cold, but otherwise fine. THEN. On Wednesday, whilst at the cinema seeing The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, I realised that my throat was REALLY sore, like I couldn't yawn or swallow without a huge amount of pain.
Yesterday was the same. This morning is similar, although I've just had some toast and it doesn't feel as bad. However, Strepsils do nothing.

Moan moan moan. I need something happy to cheer up this post.. errr.

Look, a ducky !
Photobucket

This is actually a blogger's pet. Don't ask me which blogger, I completely can't remember, but she has the rights to the photo. (This doesn't look good)

No comments: