Argh.
The time has arrived to return to school. For me, however, I can look forward to this year as it is my very, very last before University and the wonders of the big, wide world.
Year 13 seemed centuries away when I was in Year 4. I remember every single year of my eductaion. The first 3 in Warrington, close to Mancester. The second 3 in Largs, West Scotland, and the final 6 months of Primary school in my current location.
I feel so fortunate to have remained in one school for so long. I have been in this same, multi-million pound high school for 7 years now. I've absolutely loved it, too.
I am now what I have always wanted to be since reading Harry Potter, I am a prefect of my school. One of only 5. =D
Of course, I could have ended my life here in my high school 2 years ago, after my GCSEs. That is the end of compulsory education for many. I desired to continue through education and redeem myself for my not-so-good GCSE grades. Sure, many As and Bs, but not enough to make me feel like I'd done extremely well.
English Literature, History & Drama are the 3 A-Levels I shall complete this year, and I hope to achieve AAB. It is my absolute goal.
I'm off to History class now, Nazis and German leaders ahoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment