Saturday, 27 September 2008

£££♥

I am most certainly not a greedy person, nor am I a materialistic person, yet here I am wanting endless amount of cash for things I don't need.

I simply do not care.

A clothing catalogue plopped its way onto our mat this fair morn. I want at least, i dunno, lets say, 60 items from it? 2 of which I very much plan to buy.

I don't need more clothes/shoes/crap. I don't really need anything, I'm at a place in my life where I feel so terribly content with everything. It's incredibly odd. ALAS! I repetitively buy shittle that clogs up my soon-to-be-re-decorated bedroom.

Example;

The other day I wandered into Dorothy Perkins [not something I take pride in; I can use my student card and get money off in there] and found myself leaving with a little beauty. A quilted little hand-bag. Much alike Chanel's classic quilted handbags.. mmmm.

[I'm unable to find a pic.]

So... got any money you don't want? I'll take it off yer hands no prob ;)


No comments: