Oh, oh yeah. I like painting - it's a new hobby. I tear pages of interiors out of magazines and then draw and paint them in newly organised interiors.
I bought a cheap set of watercolour paints and some paint brushes and a sketch pad. I'm well professhh.
I also bought a MAHUUSIVE interior design photographic book from the Works - cost me £2.99. Looked it up on Amazon - it costs £22 ! Quite a find. Went back in a few days ago and there weren't any left - not surprised! (Well actually, I am surprised because I found it in a really obscure place, behind some other books at the back of the shop).
SO yeah, I've kind of come up with an incredibly random back-up life plan; Interior Design. I've looked online how to get into it - and a lot of places are saying you need qualifications in it, but I attempt to go against the odds and hopefully just get some experience. I've emailed a dozen local Interior Design places, and only two have come back to me - saying they don't really do work experiences. PIGS BUMS.
Will continue on in the hopes of becoming (if all else fails) Britain's Next Top Interior Designer!

No comments:
Post a Comment