Daisy Lowe doesn't know how lucky she is *sobs* (I feel like a proper stalker for looking at the photos- and they are Daily Mail as well, urgh- I mean they have completely invaded their privacy... BUT... I still had to share them with you...) PDA much?
Oh and I can't stop thinking about these gorgeous heels either <3
- The ramblings of an aspiring actress fashion writer.
Here you may stumble upon useless articles about my life, alongside other monstrosities including music, names, tattoo cravings and of course, fashion.
2 comments:
RACHAEEEEL!!!
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1288257/Reunited-Daisy-Lowe-Matt-Smith-play-kissing-game.html
Daisy Lowe doesn't know how lucky she is *sobs*
(I feel like a proper stalker for looking at the photos- and they are Daily Mail as well, urgh- I mean they have completely invaded their privacy... BUT... I still had to share them with you...)
PDA much?
Oh and I can't stop thinking about these gorgeous heels either <3
xoxo
....
....
....
She makes him look uncool, which is so odd, because it's almost impossible to make Matt Smith seem uncool - but she manages it.
That is all I can currently say on the matter imbetween hysterically crying and running to the loo.
She best not break his heart, she'll have us and the rest of the universe on her back. ;)
R xxx
Post a Comment