I have work to do.
I'm doing a list anyway, then I'm washing up, then getting in bed to actually do the frigging work.
RIGHTO.
Here is a list of everything I love right now;
Matt Smith.
Cheese.
Peanut Butter.
Chocolate.
Drake.
My bed.
Being alone in my flat because everyone's gone home for summer.
The name Ramona.
My cat.
The prospect of seeing my home friends again.
Animals.
Taxidermy animals.
Bones
The idea of doing almost HARD CORE EGYPT modules next year.
The colour blue.
My bedroom wallpaper, DESPITE what my mother says.
Disney & Pixar
Icanhazacheezburger.
List done :)
Oh, quick note ;
Whenever I say I love Doctor Who, I'm lying, the show is but average, the only reason I watch it is because I am irrationally and irrevocably in love with Matt Smith. Especially when his hair is like this;

Why can't it be this long and flicky and adorable now ? It lacks the flamboyancy when it's shorter.
2 comments:
Ah I love a good list :)
Fab post, how lovely to have your flat to yourself.
(Does that make me properly anti social for being jealous that you have the place to yourself?!)
And I actually haven't seen Dr Who in aaages because of revising for these stupid GCSEs so I will have to catch up on that Richard Curtis one on the i-player. Is it as good as I am expecting it to be?
xx
I love being alone. I also love being around friends and family, but I'm such a dreamer and deep thinker - I love being left on my own to ponder.
Going home to my mental family tomorrow. Think time over :(
The Richard Curtis episode with Van Gogh is good for the last half hour, in which it's really touching. Other than that I found it pretty average.
Watch 'The Lodger' episode- absolutely brilliant. (The Doctor confuses a toothbrush for his sonic screwdriver when he's disturbed in the shower - comedy gold).
R xx
Post a Comment