
Time for me to gather all me strength, courage, effort and pure will to pull together in these last few weeks. To push the boat out. To lay on the elbow grease.
So, yes, I'm watching Grey's Anatomy, tucked up in bed, feeling a little bloated and grouchy; but it's 10:45 PM on a Thursday evening - I couldn't care less.
Tomorrow will be interesting. Will all coursework be over? If I had my lazy way; yes. However the teacher of english wonders if I could squeeze another draft in between now and Tuesday. Hmmm. We'll see.
Driving lesson was baaad today. I was off-form. In a totally bizarre state of unconcentrating spasms. I turned left without indicating, leading into the busy town centre without any previous instruction on how to do so. All was well though, luckily my far-too-chilled-out-to-care-about-anything nature was still in check and therefore I breezed through town without a second notice.
No comments:
Post a Comment