Grey's Anatomy is a wicked programme. It really is. It balances comedy with tragedy so brilliantly. It makes you feel for the major characters and empathise for the non-recurring minor characters; Utter Genius.
My favourite television programmes;
1. Lost
Yes, they are still on that bloody island. No, we still don't know what the island is, but we're getting closer.
2. Grey's Anatomy
Fabulous. The whole family watches it every Thursday. Suspense, drama, fun fun.
3. Friends
I'll be there for youuuuuu. Every episode seen and memorised in my brain.
4. Coronation Street
Been watching since a foetus. It's a part of life in this household.
5. Weeds
Brilliant. No more needs to be said. Mary-Louise Parker is a total legend.
6. Skins
I'm on about series 1-2 here. 3 Was a major disappointment and 4 will need a lot of work.
7. Desperate Housewives
Need to catch up on this, but generally a good watch for every episode.
8. Gavin & Stacy
A new one. Only seen the 2nd series + Xmas special, but it was enough to secure my love.
9. America's Next Top Model
Oh Tyra, you glamorous hippo.
10. Run's House.
Who's houuuse? I want him to adopt me. :)
Friday, 17 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I HAVE to agree with what you said about Skins season 3, there were only three or four decent episodes, and the last episode was a huge disappointment.
I think the only reason why people watch now is mainly because of Effy.
Yeah, Effie and the pretty Italian boy :)
Post a Comment