Okay, many times a day I will come on beloved laptop [who, one year on, is still un-named!].I have regular websites that I frequent and herrrrrrre they are.
- The first site I always go onto. Check my emails, see if there are any updates on the crap I care about.
- My favourite name forum right now. It's very basic, and a close-knit community. I'm sure there are many little lurkers about but I attempt not to think about them as it would upset me so and wear off the magic.
- Of course. Some prefer Facebook, I prefer Myspace. Simple. I like being able to personalise, customise and individualise my profile. You can't show your creativity and sheer amount fo free time on facebook. [Plus I hate all the random family members that like to start chatting to me of Facebook. Go away !!]
- :D
- My Weeds & Grey's Anatomy fix. We don't get Weeds on my little island and I can't possibly wait any longer for the next series of Grey's.
- A bit like myspace.com but fashion orientated with a forum displaying jobs and businesses.
- Where I get the majority of attractive avatars and fashion photographs you see here or on any website where I frequent from.
- All my celebrity cravings. OH!
http://www.perezhilton.com/ is good for this, too.
- Fulfills all of my archaeological needs and desires.
- Where I back-up and collect the html codes for my favourite pictures/photos, etc.
- Where the inner-student researches, mingles, spies and attempts to get ahead by talking about their course.
No comments:
Post a Comment