Thursday, 21 August 2008

Inspiration-ish.

Hello.

I have recently found myself addicted to swimming and becoming fit and healthy via swimming and getting remarkably good at swimming.

This is the cause of this dire monstrosity; 'Oh that Olympic guy' I hear you cry. Yes, Michael Phelps seems to be causing all sorts of sudden swimming fits.
I feel prepared for 2012 Already.

It was undescribably difficult to find a picture of Mr Phelps with a top on, not that I'm in any way, shape or form complaining. I settled for this one instead;


This photo is superb for 3 reasons;
A. You cannot see his face.
B. You can still see his body.
C. You can tell that he swimming as he is in water. [Other photos showed him on dry land. Ach, that thought of it !!]

I went swimming today actually.
I feel that I should really take advantage of having a pool a mere 10 minute walk from my house and also take advantage of my student discount. It costs me only £1.85 to get in. The average non-educated human would have to pay twice that. SCORE!

I might even go for a dip tomorrow, but I doubt I will. I have to read Enduring Love and actually pay attention to every page for English Literature. I have approximately 10 days left before I have to be in school and 13 days left before I actually begin lessons.
I need to get my wee hiney in gear pronto.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Ah, swimming =) I wish I could get off my lazy butt and take it up myself. It's one of the few sports I actually enjoy actively and passively.

I decided to blog more often now. Make sure to check my blog from time to time, dear!