

How gorgeous does she look in this shoot ? I'm absolutely worshipping the darkened eyebrows - it's possibly one of the simplest things to do to completely change up a look. I love playing around with my eyebrows with a kohl pencil.
I'm just patiently waiting for my Tesco Delivery. Hope it arrives soon, then I can try out one of my work-out DVDs, have a shower and then get in bed with a film and a lemon+ginger tea. :)
What should I watch I wonder... Recently I've been buying every DVD in existence, so I have a lot to ponder... Zoolander maybe? Haha. Not seen that one for a while.
I cleaned up an Anglo-Saxon sheep/goat jaw today. Bloody RAZOR sharp teeth, despite being over 2000 years old. (Approx date 9-10AD) Boy do I love my course. Learned some fascinating stuff about the Romans today. I really enjoyed learning about Augustus. He was pretty much the Roman Ramesses II; had a ridiculously long reign and showed how amazing he was by building whopping buildings. Legend.
I've just had a coffee which I haven't had for about 9 months. I really enjoyed it actually - black with 2 sweeteners. Maybe my taste-buds are adapting ? I hope so, I'm getting bored of being fussy.
That's all for now folks !
No comments:
Post a Comment