Congrats on the 50,000 views! I can only dream of that many lol And that necklace is so pretty, I think I saw Audrey Tatou wear it in one of her promotional shoots for Coco Avant Chanel. Beth xx ps) I've tagged you for a blogger award!
- The ramblings of an aspiring actress fashion writer.
Here you may stumble upon useless articles about my life, alongside other monstrosities including music, names, tattoo cravings and of course, fashion.
3 comments:
Congrats on the 50,000 views!
I can only dream of that many lol
And that necklace is so pretty, I think I saw Audrey Tatou wear it in one of her promotional shoots for Coco Avant Chanel.
Beth xx
ps) I've tagged you for a blogger award!
Oh Beth, you star :)
This Chanel necklace is pretty much my dream necklace. I'm not sure whether to bother with the Coco Chanel film.. what do you think ?
X
I love that necklace!!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment